About Me

My photo
..I am not an accident.. I wasn't created by mistake nor by accident.. I was made by a reason and with a purpose. God made me with His purpose and by His purpose. He made me to serve Him with all my heart and to praise and worship Him. I am but a reflection of His glory. I'm so special and unique because I was made by His own image.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

...HARSH DAY!!!

...sometimes, people got tired especially when bombarded with so many duties and responsibilities...
...Sometimes, I asked myself, 'Am I a servant that I need to follow orders?'.... Sometimes, I felt down and tired....But when shall I be stronger? Will it be the next week? or the next year? Will it be when I have no strength to use in order for me to fathom all the wiles of being coward? When will it be? Please help me answer all these freaking questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment