About Me

My photo
..I am not an accident.. I wasn't created by mistake nor by accident.. I was made by a reason and with a purpose. God made me with His purpose and by His purpose. He made me to serve Him with all my heart and to praise and worship Him. I am but a reflection of His glory. I'm so special and unique because I was made by His own image.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Is This a Wonderful Day?

..Next week will be a hard and busy days for me...

This day, i wasn't able to rest my mind from thinking of what to do enable for me to finish all my duties and responsibilities. I have so many things to do. Not even finish one duty, another responsibilities come in. What am I going to do? I can't manage my time...I'm confused on what to do first...When can I shout for joy that THIS IS A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!.... Well, I'm looking forward for that day to come!!!...

....Maybe, I'll just put aside all my worries and will better to have faith that all of this hard days are just one of God's wiles in order for Him to help me become a stronger one....Life is too short...I must endure all of this and must ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment